Annals of the „Constantin Brâncuși” University of Târgu Jiu, Letters and Social Science Series
“Constantin Brancusi” University Annals from Targu Jiu, Letters and Social Sciences Series journal publishes high quality studies from various fields of letters and social sciences.
What are the Objectives?
The journal aims to:
- Answer through its activity of the birth of a coherent and efficient network of broadcasting information in the field of letters and social sciences.
- Identify the scientific and research potential of the University in the field of letters and social sciences;
- Draw prestigious collaborators from the country or from abroad that could make a contribution to the development of scientific research;
- Encourage research in education;
- To assert national and international identity, scietntific research developed by the professors of the Faculty of Letters and Social Sciences, at “Constantin Brancusi” University from Târgu-Jiu.
what are the journal fields?
- Political sciences
- Philosophy and social sciences
- History and international relations
- Communication and public relations
- European studies
- Social assistance
- Security sciences
- Social philosophy
- Political philosophy
- Public administration
- European administration
Can submit an article using the website?
Yes. For submitting an article, please go to submission tab.
This journal iit is a peer-reviewed?
Yes, it is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal. See more at: https://alss.utgjiu.ro/about-journal/peer-review-process/
What is the average number of weeks between submission and publication?
The Journal appears half-yearly in July and December. Articles/studies shall be received by 30th of April for the number in July and by 30th of September for the article in December. Supplements are published in September.
How is the reviewing procedure?
The reviewing procedure can be found here: https://alss.utgjiu.ro/about-journal/peer-review-process/
This journal it is an Open Access Journal?
The journal it is an Open Access journal and the readers have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link the full text of articles!
Allows the authors to retain the copyright and publishing rights?
The journal do not allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. The journal do not allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.