Each study is reviewed before published. The process used by Astra Salvensis is double-blind review (see the questioner and the procedure on the site) by the specialists from our Scientific Committee. After reviewing, the material can be accepted, accepted after making some changes accepted or rejected. The authors must adapt materials for the needs of the reviewers. Otherwise, it will reject their publication. So, the authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
If a study has multiple authors, each of whom must have made a significant contribution to achievement. Before publication, the authors will sign an affidavit in certifying this. In this statement they also noted that all data used in the research are real and authentic. In case of errors, the authors are obliged to oblige to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
Peer review / responsibility for the reviewers:
As we have already mentioned, the review process is double-blind review. In this process, reviewers have the following obligations:
Judgments should be objective;
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research, the authors and/or the research funders;
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited;
- Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
In the journal publication process, editors have the following responsibilities:
- complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article;
- should have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept;
- only accept a paper when reasonably certain;
- when errors are found, promote publication of correction or retraction;
- preserve anonymity of reviewers.
Publishing ethics issues:
- Editorial board is monitoring/safeguarding publishing ethics by editorial board;
- Editorial board provides guidelines for retracting articles (see the site, at the reviewing process;
- The members of editorial board have to maintain the integrity of the academic record;
- The editorial board also preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards;
- The editorial board can ask to the authors to provide corrections, clarifications or retractions when needed. He is also the one who must assure the publication of this information on the site and in the review.
- Editorial committee will deal with prevention of plagiarism or fraud situations.